Sprint Filter P08WP - The Waterproof Polyester Air Filter
Replaces OEM part no. 29633-08
- FLHR Road King 103CI 2012 – 2013
- FLHR Road King 96CI 2008 – 2011
- FLHRC Road King Classic 103CI 2011 – 2013
- FLHRC Road King Classic 96CI 2008 – 2010
- FLHRSE4 Screamin Eagle Road King 110CI 2008
- FLHT Electra Glide Standard 96CI 2008 – 2010
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 103CI 2012 – 2013
- FLHTC Electra Glide Classic 96CI 2008 – 2011
- FLHTCU Electra Glide Ultra Classic 103CI 2012
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 103CI 2013
- FLHTCU Ultra Classic Electra Glide 96CI 2008 – 2011
- FLHTCUSE3 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic Electra GL 110CI 2008
- FLHTCUSE4 CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide 110CI 2009
- FLHTCUSE5 CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide 110CI 2010
- FLHTCUTG TRI Glide Ultra Classic 103CI 2009 – 2013
- FLHTK Electra Glide Ultra Limited 103CI 2010 – 2013
- FLHX Street Glide 103CI 2012 – 2013
- FLHX Street Glide 96CI 2008 – 2011
- FLHXXX Street Glide Trike 103CI 2010 – 2011
- FLTR Road Glide 96CI 2008 – 2010
- FLTRU Road Glide Ultra 103CI 2011 – 2013
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 103CI 2012 – 2013
- FLTRX Road Glide Custom 96CI 2010 – 2011
The Sprint Filter P08 polyester air filter is the culmination of more than 60 years of research, development, and experience at the highest levels of competition.
Tests show that P08 offers the best overall combination of performance, longevity and ease of maintenance of any off-the-shelf replacement filter.
More power AND better filtration
Cotton and foam air filters typically boast that they deliver more power than OEM filters through improved airflow. Which is often true; the performance of many bikes can be improved with increased air flow using cotton and foam filters. The problem is however that the improved airflow usually comes at the expense of filtration performance. And poor filtration is not good for engine longevity.
The deep-fold design of the Sprint Filter P08, combined with the ultra-fine but highly permeable polyester material, results not only in increased air-flow but also in superior filtration performance.
Sprint Filter P08 vs Cotton Filter
In dyno testing the Sprint Filter P08, the Next Gen BMW team saw a >1% power increase over a leading brand cotton "race" filter . And in Sprint Filter's own filtration testing, the Sprint Filter P08 filtered out 93.13% of 100-micron particles versus 76.42% of 100-micron particles trapped by a leading cotton air filter.
Sprint Filter P08 vs Cotton Filtration Test Sprint Filter NextGen BMW Dyno Test
So where increased air flow will improve your bike's performance, P08 will take fullest advantage while also providing improved filtration, contributing to the longevity of your engine.
Improved Fuel Economy
P08's precision-manufactured, ultra-fine polyester filter element provides air flow that is more consistent than typical after-market cotton and foam filters. Air flow consistency helps the bike's ECU maintain the optimum air/fuel mix, resulting in improved fuel economy.
Virtually maintenance free
To clean your Sprint Filter P08, simply remove the filter from the airbox, blow it clean with compressed air, and re-insert it. No messy washing, after-market cleaners or oil treatments required, saving you valuable time and money!
Long life cycle
Being man-made, the P08's polyester material will, if properly looked after, display no discernible deterioration or loss of structure or performance over the lifetime of your bike.
With 60 years of experience in producing air filters, and success at the highest levels of competition (including MotoGP, Moto3 and World SBK), you can be confident in the quality of materials and manufacture of your Sprint Filter P08 air filter