Sprint Filter P08 - The High Performance Polyester Air Filter
Replaces OEM part no. 42610341B
Street P08 version of the special race air filter used by Ducati World SBK teams, providing 2 x the surface area of the standard-sized replacement filter.
- special carbon fibre frame simply clips into place, no tools needed
- no modification to stock air box (just remove stock filter and frame)
- no messy washing and oiling - simply blow clean with compressed air
- P08 tissue outperforms all leading brand filters in independent lab testing
- provides outstanding filtration for improved engine longevity
- ECU-friendly consistent air flow for improved fuel economy
- also available with P16 160 micron race tissue
- 899 Panigale 2014 – 2015
- 959 Panigale 2016 - current
- 1199 Panigale 2011 – 2015
- 1199 Panigale S 2011 – 2015
- 1199 Panigale R 2013 – current
- 1199 Panigale Superleggera 2014
- 1299 Panigale 2015 – current
- 1299 Panigale S 2015 – current
- 1299 Panigale R 2017 – current
- 1299 Panigale Superleggera 2017 – current
The Sprint Filter P08 polyester air filter is the culmination of more than 60 years of research, development, and experience at the highest levels of competition.
Tests show that P08 offers the best overall combination of performance, longevity and ease of maintenance of any off-the-shelf replacement filter.
More power AND better filtration
Cotton and foam air filters typically boast that they deliver more power than OEM filters through improved airflow. Which is often true; the performance of many bikes can be improved with increased air flow using cotton and foam filters. The problem is however that the improved airflow usually comes at the expense of filtration performance. And poor filtration is not good for engine longevity.
The deep-fold design of the Sprint Filter P08, combined with the ultra-fine but highly permeable polyester material, results not only in increased air-flow but also in superior filtration performance.
Sprint Filter P08 vs Cotton Filter
In dyno testing the Sprint Filter P08, the Next Gen BMW team saw a >1% power increase over a leading brand cotton "race" filter . And in Sprint Filter's own filtration testing, the Sprint Filter P08 filtered out 93.13% of 100-micron particles versus 76.42% of 100-micron particles trapped by a leading cotton air filter.
Sprint Filter P08 vs Cotton Filtration Test Sprint Filter NextGen BMW Dyno Test
So where increased air flow will improve your bike's performance, P08 will take fullest advantage while also providing improved filtration, contributing to the longevity of your engine.
Improved Fuel Economy
P08's precision-manufactured, ultra-fine polyester filter element provides air flow that is more consistent than typical after-market cotton and foam filters. Air flow consistency helps the bike's ECU maintain the optimum air/fuel mix, resulting in improved fuel economy.
Virtually maintenance free
To clean your Sprint Filter P08, simply remove the filter from the airbox, blow it clean with compressed air, and re-insert it. No messy washing, after-market cleaners or oil treatments required, saving you valuable time and money!
Long life cycle
Being man-made, the P08's polyester material will, if properly looked after, display no discernible deterioration or loss of structure or performance over the lifetime of your bike.
With 60 years of experience in producing air filters, and success at the highest levels of competition (including MotoGP, Moto3 and World SBK), you can be confident in the quality of materials and manufacture of your Sprint Filter P08 air filter