SpeedAngle Apex Lap Timer + Thermal Technology Performance Series Tyre Warmers Bundle.
SpeedAngle Apex Data Logger and Lap Timer with Lean Angle Measurement + Thermal Technology Performance Series Tyre Warmers
New Improved Apex Model Released October 2017 with GPS+GLONASS! So small yet so powerful [Master the Art of Cornering]
The new upgraded version has different display modes and uses the GPS Module with Ultra High Sensitivity.
- -167 dBm sensitivity brings great reception even under bad weather or around tall builidings
- 72 channels catch your traces even in tight corners or in small tracks,
- your lap times will be even more accurate, and
- you will no longer be tethered by external antennas.
- 5 Display Modes
- Memory Full Display
Equipped with aero sensing technology and 10 Hz GPS module, GMOS is a one-of-a-kind data logger developed for motorcycle enthusiasts. It is different from other data loggers in the market in that it captures how YOU perform instead of how the bike performs. It measures and records the 3D motion of your ride, including;
- lean angles up to R/L 69 degrees,
- longitudinal G's up to +/- 1.5G,
- speeds up to 255 MPH (410 KMH),
- 10 Hz GPS traces (logging GPS positions 10 times per second), and
- lap times down to 1/1000 sec.
These essential data help riders analyze their riding style easily, and provide an efficient way to improve the riding skill.
Why Lean Angle Measurement Is Essential
“I know G's and Speed's are useful, but why lean angle measurement?", you might ask. Leaning is what differentiates two-wheel vehicles from four-wheel ones. Unlike cars, Motorcycles lean in order to make a turn. Knowing your speeds and G's without knowing your lean angles is like missing a piece of the puzzle; something might be missing when you are analyzing your riding skill.
“True, but I'll know how much I am leaning when I graze my knee puck.", you might say. The point of lean angle measurement is not how far you can lean, but to know exactly how and where you are leaning in a corner. This, plus the acceleration/deceleration G measurement and GPS trace, can clearly mark how hard and how long you are braking before entering a turn, what your cornering speed is, if the throttle is rolled on again before or after exiting the apex, just to name a few. Only when a motorcyclist knows how he/she is handling a turn can he/she master the art of cornering, and thus the skill of motorcycle riding.
Hands-Free Lap Timer
Besides collecting and recording essential motion data, APEX is a hands-free lap timer. It features:
- Auto Track Search,
- Auto Start/Finish Setup – no beacons needed,
- Auto Timer Start,
- Auto Timer Stop,
- Auto Data Logging
- Auto Lap Report Display
- Best lap and sector time
- Predictive time gap
- 5 display modes
- Local tracks preloaded
- 15 custom tracks in memory
In most cases, once you are on a Track, all you need is power timer on, and then it will take care of itself. This allows you to focus on the more important thing – perform to the best – instead of being distracted by the tool that is supposed to help you.
Thermal Technology Performance Series Tyre Warmers
Manufactured from nylon fabric with a Carbon Fibre resistance heating element arranged vertically on the outer sides and horizontally on the central part guaranteeing maximum and uniform heat transfer to the tyre. These Warmers are used extensively by British, Ameriacan, European and World Superstock teams. Available in Black Only Bundle. And come with a 2 year warrenty.
Avaliable in 120/160, 120/180, 120/190, 120/200 & 120/205.
- Manufactured from Resin Nylon fabric with Carbon Strand Heat Resistance Technology.
- 6mm insulation with thermo-reflective layer.
- Horizontal and Vertical element layout.
- Internal mechanical protection with high tensile Cotton material.
- Heavy Duty Velcro seal to ensure complete tyre coverage.
- Elastic stretcher on Warmer skirt and tyre side.
- Supplied with a pull cord rucksack carry bag.
- Front tyre warmer power 370w. Rear 560w.
- Carbon Fibre Heat Elements.
- Temperature controlled by means of an 80 Degres C thermostat.
- Green LED signal operation.
- 1.8m bipolar cable.
- Black Only