The 20S is a state-of-the-art motorcycle and powersports Bluetooth communication system. The unit provides a sleek and aerodynamic design that offers a versatile jog dial that maximizes the ease of use for riders.
The 20S features several industry firsts for the motorcycle Bluetooth communication headset market. One industry first is the introduction of Bluetooth 4.0 technology with dual Bluetooth communication modules, to create one of the most advanced Bluetooth headsets in the market. The new Bluetooth technology increases the performance and reliability of the headset while also allowing for increased high definition audio quality. The advanced Audio Multitasking™ allows for a seamless blend of incoming and outgoing audio to create a mixed audio experience versus the traditional interruption based audio technology of other Bluetooth devices.
With the 20S, users can call handsfree with their Bluetooth mobile phones, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other riders.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Industry first dual Bluetooth module communication system
- Audio Multitasking™: advanced audio management of intercom, phone, music and FM radio (patent pending)
- Advanced Noise Cancellation™
- Versatile bike-to-bike conference intercom
- Intercom working distance up to 2.4km (1.5 miles)*
- HD Quality crystal clear and natural sound
- Intuitive voice prompts and commands
- Built-in FM radio tuner with a station scan and save function
- All-in-one helmet clamp kit
- Quick Bluetooth pairing
- Universal Intercom™: intercom with other brand communication systems
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Firmware upgradeable
- Peace of mind – thanks to the two-year warranty
* in open terrain
- Talk time: 13 hours
- Stand-by time: 10 days
- Dimension(main module): 94.7 mm x 48.3 mm x 25.5 mm (3.7 in x 1.9 in x 1.0 in)
- Speaker: driver unit 36 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone length: 190 mm
- Wire length between speakers: 555 mm
- Weight(main module): 60 g (2.11 oz)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP)
- Working distance: up to 2.4 km (1.5 miles) in open terrain
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in wide band Codec (HFP)
- Sample rate: max 16 kHz
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Radio on time: 8~10 hours
- CE, FCC, IC
BLUETOOTH 4.0 AND SENA’S UNIQUE ARCHITECTURE
The 20S features a unique architecture that utilizes the industry’s first dual-module Bluetooth communication system as well as the industry’s first Bluetooth 4.0 technology. The dual Bluetooth module allows for increased flexibility of functions, performance, and reliability. With the dual Bluetooth system, the features of the 20S can operate at higher capacity and a faster rate of performance. Users can take advantage of simultaneous communication by running multiple applications (music, GPS, mobile phone, intercom) and seamlessly switching back and forth as needed. With the combination of the dual module Bluetooth system and Bluetooth 4.0, the 20S is the most advanced Bluetooth communication device in the market.
One key feature new for the 20S is the audio multitasking feature. The audio multitasking feature allows the audio alternate between music, intercom, FM radio, and phone and seamlessly intermix and overlap for incoming and outgoing audio. The audio multitasking is a new feature that replaces the previous interruption based audio functions of past Bluetooth communication devices. The new audio multitasking function creates the most close-to-natural audio sound while running multiple audio functions simultaneously and intelligently.
One of the most technologically advanced features Sena Bluetooth offers its users is a bike-to-bike conference intercom system with HD quality voice allowing for more than five companions. With a distance up to 2.4 km or 1.5 miles, the system is the most reliable and versatile intercom motorcycle system. An additional feature that makes the intercom function a standout is intercom group management which enables users to manage intercom participants by group. The intercom is also made to be “universal” allowing it to function seamless with Sena Bluetooth communication devices as well as Bluetooth communication headsets in the market.