Prisma Electronics Digital Tyre Pressure Gauge and Infrared Pyrometer HPM4 + PYR2-IR.
For each session you can measure and save :
- DATE and TIME
- AIR temperature
- TRACK temperature
- 12 Points of tyre temperatures
- COLD tyre pressures
- HOT tyre pressures
- Tyre pressures difference
New Features with Firmware version 4.0.0
By the Firmware 4.0.0. it is possible to set the saving sequence of tyre pressures ; it is possible to set the sense of the rotation, Clockwise or Anti-Clockwise and also the tire from where to start the saving pressures sequence. Rear Right or Left tyre - Front Right or Left tyre.
Design and Technology strikes again
We have re-engineered all Electronics and Mechanical parts with new features that make Hiprema 4 the digital tyre pressure gauge more complete than the previous versions.
You can use it as a simple digital tyre pressure gauge or by pressing MEM buttons you can save the COLD and HOT tire pressures. For each session you can save also :
Date and Time
Difference between COLD and HOT tyre pressures
This tyre pressure gauge Hiprema 4 does not require calibration; whenever you switch on it the internal microprocessor automatically performs the procedure in order to reach a reliable measure at 100%. You are always sure to use an accurate instrument. There are no excuses, the pressure value is always correctly measured.
Maximum error over the pressure range 0-5 Bar / 0-72 PSI of 0.1%.
- PRESSURE SHOT® function – By activating this function the HIPREMA 4 save the HOT tyre pressures without pressing any buttons
- Clockwise or Counterclockwise saving tyre pressures rotation
- Measure difference between COLD and HOT tyre pressures
- Languages Menu ITA – ENG – FRA
- Backlit display with ambient light sensor intensity
- Removable belt clip